Your Daily Crack Hit

Viewing 2 reply threads

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

UM4G
      Ute Fan
      @um4g

Huntley looks much better with that extra weight, and love the size of those lineman. Hopefully it all translates to good results on the field.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Moss with cast at 4:05 mark. Still getting reps during practice. I still think you still him if he’s not 100%. BYU players will go after that hand when under the pile. They will grab and twist his fingers and wrist.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

CSI: CastWatch

I think most of this footy is pretty old, so I wouldn’t read that much into it.

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

Cast supposedly came off today or yesterday.  Obviously they will go after that hand as much as possible to try and force a turnover.

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Good. Moss is so big and strong that if they are focusing on that hand he is going to plow right over them for big yards.

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Practiced with no cast yesterday

RiseasUtes
            Ute Fan
            @riseasutes

How has the offense looked?  I haven’t been this optimistic about our O for years.  Our Oline gelling(not worried about the talent) is really my biggest concern going into the season.

Onlyu
              Ute Fan
              @uf8fl

To be honest yesterday was the cleanest, sharpest practice of the Fall. Hopefully a sign of focus/readiness. Moss looks great. I think he’s faster this year than he’s ever been.

I think the biggest reason for my optimism on the O-Line is the size of Fotheringham and Thedford (6’6/260) in the run game. They help clean up any deficiency that might arise elsewhere. Collectively they are doing a good job as a cohesive unit. Really like the developing depth at the position as well. Each week we get through healthy is another chance for the young guys to let the talent develop a little more and be ready. Tonga is stout in the middle for them but their depth falls off behind him so I expect to hit the edges early and pound it in the middle to finish them off. The young guys are phenomenal…Really added some talent in this last recruiting cycle and if all goes according to plan that will repeat itself after this year. We should be very balanced Thursday…run/pass out of every formation we have. Have to start clean and we should be fine.

Nobody ran the inbound play like “Rick the Pick.” I’m afraid we’ll never see the likes of that ever again! Privilege to watch that guy in action!

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Does Ludwig have a good inbound play?

2 1

UteThunder
              Ute Fan
              @utethunder

Certainly better than anything Krystko has.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Your Daily Crack Hit