Zach Moss

Viewing 2 reply threads

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

Sorry to say it, but Moss needs to get out of Buffalo. He needs to go to a team that actually utilizes and values a RB. 

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Been saying this for a while now. If he wants to prove himself, Buffalo is a terrible place to be.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Oddly, a healthy running game is exactly what the Bills need. If they could figure out how to integrate a run game into their offense, a small miracle, he could help them.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

It’s obvious to everyone except their coaches and QB.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I’m not sure Singletary should be their #1. It makes me wonder why they start that guy. The NFL is a passer’s league though. Tailbacks are just not valued much anymore. I think that’s why TT should come back and show the NFL why he’s a complete stud.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

only way Thomas could do that is by catching passes and Utah avoided throwing to him. Whether that is because he has hands of stone or Pledger/Bernard were more effective in practice I can’t say.

Bernard was excellent catching the ball. Pledge got a lot of targets but really didn’t take advantage (i remember a few drops). For Thomas to get a real look at the next level, he’s going to need to show he’s a complete back instead of just a thumper. He was the perfect fit for what Utah wanted to do as part of their rotation but he’s not on Moss’s level.,, yet.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.