2 1

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive
      2 6

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

that stinks. hoping the zoobs would get around 7 wins so our schedule wouldn’t look that weak

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

I hope they lose the rest of their games. 

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

I really don’t care what happens to them for the rest of the season. I do hope that Zack gets better and is able to do what he loves. The same goes for all athletes. They all work hard to be competitive and it sucks when they aren’t able to continue to do that. There are thousands of hours spent in getting to be the best version of themselves and it’s hard to see injuries take that away. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ok.

5 4

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I put this in the correct category. It’s for people interested. If you’re not interested, well, sorry.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

I hate seeing injuries to any college kid.  Zach seems like a good kid and I hope he heals fully.  The only positive is that the teams playing BYU won’t have to watch 20 minute interviews with his mom during the game.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Don’t mind BYU lose, even if it does drag down the conference’s SOS, but hate to see Zach out of action.  Injuries simply suck and are not deserved by anyone.  

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Does this mean his mom will pipe down a little in the Twitterverse?

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Extremely unlikely…once you have your soapbox.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Not that I care, but it will be telliing if she keeps up her antics or gives it a rest while her son is healing/recovering.

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Too bad for Zach. I would rather limit the number of excuses TrDS have available to explain losses.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

What if his replacement turns out to be better than Zach?

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

I guarantee he will be. Why? Because he’s coming in for the cupcake part of their schedule.

In a few weeks, after a few 40-point thrashings of the “Little Sisters of the Poor”, expect to hear plenty of talk about their latest savior backup QB, the 2020 Heisman, and how they would’ve beaten Utah if we had played later in the year.

It’s as predictable as it is sad.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Good point.  Once the replacement starts putting up 500 yard games, the fanbase will be back to grossing about being left out of the Top 25 ranking, while we all know their best case scenario is the Christmas-eve Hawaii Bowl.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Zach Wilson out for 6-8 weeks.