Monday hangover

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m hammered this morning. Home game weeks are quite tiring! Takes me a few days to recover from those 8PM (or 8:15) starts and all the tailgating.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Two weeks in a row, I’m hammered too. It’ amazing how much these home games take out of you. Plus, we’re not in out 20’s anymore.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Since my 50th birthday was the day before the Cal game, I’m definitely not in my 20’s anymore..

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Since my 50th birthday was the day before the Cal game, I’m definitely not in my 20’s anymore..

MTM
      Ute Fan
      @mtm

I stayed up until 2AM Saturday. I feel OK today but yesterday was a struggle to keep my eyes open.

Jen
      Ute Fan
      @sojoute76

My voice for sure needs this away game this week. 2 weeks in a row of CLOSE home games can take its toll!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I watched the game, then took my boat out to target wahoo off San Onofre. Did not get wahoo, but hooked and dumped an estimated 500 lb blue marlin. It hit my friend’s lure and his crimp connection failed. He should know better as he’s well experienced and is a lure manufacturer. So I am beat up from the game and being on the water.

USC this weekend and more fishing on Sunday.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Monday hangover