Players Status

Viewing 6 reply threads

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

So from Whittingham’s press conference we know Butler-Byrd is out. How about Domo or Zach Moss? Anyone know their status?

UteSteve
      Ute Fan
      @utesteve

Domo is a maybe, probably won’t know until game time. Zach Moss (according to what he’s posting on Twitter) should be good to go.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Excited to see what Moss can do. Hopefully he doesn’t get gator rolled by one of those sweet spirits.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m hearing that CBB has cleared KW’s requirements and is a go for TDS.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Where are you hearing this?

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I’m hearing that CBB has cleared KW’s requirements and is a go for TDS.

That would be amazing. I hope this is true. CBB will absolutely be a good citizen after this, because he faces serious jail time for a stupid mistake he screwed up again.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

My question is how is Phillip’s foot doing?

Anonymous
        Inactive

This could be huge going forward in every game Utah plays.

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Butler-Byrd practiced with the Defense on Friday…a bit of a head scratcher for me since we’re so deep at defensive back and all we heard about was that he was going to play the slot.  However, it also might be a insurance policy if Domo can’t go…big if by the way.  When they carted him off the field last Monday they thought it to be a lot more serious so we dodged a bit of a bullet overall.  I also think we have a good amount of depth (believe it or not) at the receiver spot.  Very impressed with Patrick and Singleton, Smith, Fulks, etc. looked more than capable as well.  Caleb Repp didn’t even play and was healthy so I think it’s clear we have a much stronger wideout group this year.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hearing that Lowell Lotulelei is a little knicked up.

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Really? Any source on this? It did seem like he took fewer snaps on 9/1 than he should have, but I assumed they just wanted to keep him fresh.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Domo’s injury has to do with his knee- sprained mcl if I remember correctly. Coworker’s brother is around the team a lot and he told me last week before game 1 that Domo could be out a whole month. Hopefully not the case.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Players Status