Try as I may, I can't see USC winning this game.

Viewing 3 reply threads

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

We have played well against this team all four years. 2011 our MWC talent-laden team came within a blocked 41 yard field goal from sending the game into OT. 2012 we came out on fire, took an early lead off of two turnovers but by the end we could not beat them, However, we only lost by 10. 2013 they could only put 19 points on our defense. It was our offense that lost the game. 4 turnovers and 3 points will not get it done even though the defense is giving you a chance. We all remember how 2014 turned out.

Of all the conference teams we have played 4 times so far, the two teams that have scored the fewest points against us are USC and UCLA. In case you are wondering, Arizona has scored the most points against us.

(didn’t include ASU 2015 results)

Think about it, CU, WSU, OSU, ASU and Arizona hang more points on us than USC.

Also, in conference only stats, we are ahead of USC in 23 out of 30 categories.

Conference only stats

This year we have better players and coaches. I think this game will be a win, possibly and Oregon type win.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by 89ute.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think this game will be a win, possibly and Oregon type win.

That would be great. I think there’s a slight “unknown” about USC because of their coaching situation. Sometimes teams in this situation can play well.

Jen
      Ute Fan
      @sojoute76

My heart is hoping for an Oregon type win 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well, this isn’t one of Ute89’s best moments.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Try as I may, I can't see USC winning this game.