Want to really dislike Husky fans?

Viewing 6 reply threads

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Go read their message boards. What a bunch of colossal douchecanoes. Seriously, they can f**k right off.

Thankfully, their fans at the game (at least the ones we met) were really cool. They travelled well, and represented with class. Their online presence, on the other hand…

I’m ok with the loss. Frustrating knowing we were right there, but we proved we can go toe to toe with a heavyweight. Looking forward to the rematch in the P12 title game.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

Lots of fans appear as douchecanoes under the veil of internet anonymity.  It seems that when you type things in your underwear in your parents’ basement, the douche quotient always increases.  I tend to think that the inter webs not only encourages the worst fans to express “bold” opinions, it also encourages the worst out of otherwise sober fans.  Take a look at the game time commentary of some of our fan boards for some perspective.  Take a break from reading those boards and enjoy your evening.

EUte
        Ute Fan
        @eute

I have travelled a lot throughout the PAC-12 and observed all the different fan bases. I have also lived in Seattle for the last 11 years, during which time I’ve been exposed to droves of UW fans in various settings.. and I will say this: like all fan bases, they have their good and bad eggs. But their bad ones tend to be really, really douchey- much more so than other fan bases. Not sure exactly why that is.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Every team has those douche types. Then again, after going to Notre Dame I think that’s an incorrect statement. We had about 10 Washington fans at our tailgate and they were nice.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Meh. They’ll get a taste of their own medicine soon enough. I think they make it to the playoff, but will get hammered by the one of the truly elite teams (Bama, Michigan).

I mean, they barely escaped little ol’ Utah today. If I was a UW fan, I wouldn’t be talking s**t after today.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

They escaped little ol’ Utah who is completely banged up and played a less than stellar game.  Not exacty chest pounding material, but a win is a win.  More than we can say.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I do not consider Michigan elite. They had their hands full with Michigan St today and beat them no better than BYU did.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

It’s been a long time since they’ve had something to talk about.  Decades even.  Their team earned it for them.  Beating them in December would put us in the Rose Bowl and knock them down to a mid level bowl.  That would be the best revenge.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

husky fans over on blocku.com are some of the best I have ever seen.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

The W fans on reddit were class too, but there is one board of UW fans that is like an asshole contest. Like Go Duck level of assholes. I lived in Seattle for a little while and people were so polite. I don’t know whow that other group is or why.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Want to really dislike Husky fans?