Viewing 5 reply threads

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

he predicted a cal upset. what a douche

utedds
      Ute Fan
      @utedds

I don’t know if these guys even believe half of their predictions. He’s probably just doing his part to build up the hype for the game on ESPN.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Not everyone can pick Utah, doesn’t necessarily make him a “douche” and if he’s right — which he isn’t — he can go on CFC the next time it’s on and act like he had all the answers why Cal won. Though you won’t hear him talk about it when Utah does win and in fact, watch him become a ‘believer’.

Coach Whittingham will have this Ute team ready and I won’t be surprised if Utah wins by two scores or more. Cal’s defense folds like a wet cardboard box in the 3rd quarter and Utah runs away with it towards victory.

GO UTES!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by THEeyepatch. Reason: Had more to say

oc_ute
        Ute Fan
        @ocute

the point of my post is he conflicted himself. he puts utes in his top four AND predicted a cal upset. can’t have both in week 6. he’s a douche or espn is telling him what to do

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

Kannel is a douche. He’s never said anything nice about the utes. This is even prior to our number 5 ranking.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

there is logic to that. these analysis have to pick their top 10 based on the body of work thus far. it’s not about the season, but about what they’ve done.

…but he’s still a douche.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Kannel is one of the few people at ESPN I like. He has said nice things in the past. Seems like a good dude. Dont hate a guy just because he picked against our team! Thats irrational.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football watching espn college football countdown. kannel puts utes in his top four but