10:15 est kickoffs ….

Viewing 4 reply threads
      7 1

whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

Holy war will be for the most part unwatched by national media and football fans. What a freaking joke.

The good news is if Utah continues to win this year, maybe, just maybe people outside of the bubble will get to enjoy Ute football at a reasonable time.

Sign….. and get off my lawn! 

utepilot
      Ute Fan
      @utepilot

Yeah I wish this one was earlier in the day too.

snommismr
      Ute Fan
      @snommismr

I live on the east coast, and have to get up at 5:45 the next morning after the game.  I always say I will DVR it and watch the next day, but in today’s world, it feels next to impossible not to find out the score.  Ugh.  Wish we had more of the 3:30 pm Eastern/12:30 pm pacific and 8 pm eastern/5 pm pacific kick off times.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Whether or not we desire to admit it, this is a regional contest with little interest value among the neutrals.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Want to know the craziest part? It will be one of the highest viewed games BYU plays in this year. Their TV ratings are less than Utah’s, look it up. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/cfb loves PAC12 After Dark. This will be a good tune up.

Would you be willing to have a kick at 4 or 5 locally to get the earlier game slot? I assume you’re not asking ESPN to play one game instead of two that night… I know you’re CDT so a little affected by the late kick, but I’ve managed from time zones that make this a lot worse and it’s just part of the plan. 

For a guy who professes to be a fan, I can’t say I’ve ever seen you post a thread about something that excites you. Would love to read your wine tasting notes. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 10:15 est kickoffs ….