1:15 am – just got home

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Weird game. Sloppy in a many ways. Tavion seems timid much of the time. The whole first 20 minutes or so seemed like the offense was doing some kind of playbook experiment. I still don’t have a grasp on whether or not we are “good” or how good we really are.  I was happy and relieved to see the receivers get a lot more action tonight. Bummed to see Curry go down. That must have been pretty bad for him to get carried off. Phillips must have had a concussion. No helmet on the sideline after the injury.  The SDSU QB #1 probably had a concussion. They were checking him on the sidelines and then they made the switch. Bummed about the muffed punt. Usually a muff is a good thing, but not in football. Goodnight. 

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Tavion lost a family member this week and Cam was fairly sick so I’ll give them a bit of grace but we’d have lost to a good competition. this slow starting business needs to go.

Hope Phillips’s injury is mild.

1 1

Herk
      Ute Fan
      @herk

Totally agree with your thoughts on Cam and Tavion. We will not win the conference with the way the offense played tonight. Watching Cam zero in on Kuithe those first couple quarters was disconcerting. Holding out hope given how the team turned it around last year but I still have no idea if this team is actually better than last years team.

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

sdsu qb1 got poked in the eye on what probably should have been a flag.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Ah poked in the eye. That’s why they were checking his eyes out on the bench. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 1:15 am – just got home