5 things to know about Utah Football

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

I like some of the insights. I will admit that I’m drinking all the kool-aid and believe that we are much better than the 8 wins that the author predicted. Really love the “whatever “ comment when it came to the OOC games.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

lol, yeah, it was pretty funny. He did say that it could end up being a lot more than eight if we manage to beat USC or Washington though.

Oh man, if we beat both of those teams at their places, we would be in for a very special season.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I think he meant to say Francis Bernard is coming off a good season, not Devin Lloyd, who rarely played?

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

he said Devi Lloyd had a good spring, not previous season

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

8 wins? u gotta be kidding me… I dont think this guy watched us in October last year. This is the only year we have the most talented roster in the Pac 12 south, 8 wins?! Im thinking 10 at least

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Vote in the poll!

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Most talented in the South? Idk about that. USC still most talented in the conference but poorly coached. 

Dante Guardi
          Ute Fan
          @danteg12

Honestly, I think we r more talented than USC this year, we possibly have 5 1/2 round picks (Johnson, Fotu, Anae, Blackmon and Moss)

i doubt USC has that much

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 5 things to know about Utah Football