After reading UW forums it is clear that…

Viewing 6 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

…their fans have no respect for Utah at all. 90% of their fans think they will easily win and that Utah is overrated trash.

Can’t really blame them. UW owns Utah in general, and Petersen has been owning Whitt since 2006.

I would love nothing more than to blow out UW and humble their arrogant fanbase. 

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Can concur. The tone is mostly disrespectful, and outside of a few posters, most think it is going to be an easy win for UW.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

UW fans next to Scum devils are generally dicks to everyone.  Combined with their obnoxious barking only an idiot would cheer for that school. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I was not pleased with their fans wishing injury on Covey last year. Very poor.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Indeed time to get the Chris Petersen curse off our back.  He’s owned us far too long going back the potato-zoob years.

As far as their fans, at least they are about 1000 miles away.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

They are saying similar things this year. Saying they are disappointed Covey is not playing because they won’t get to see him get concussed.

Absolute trash of a fanbase.

2 1

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Online fans are generally never a good representation. I think this may be an exception not a rule for UW and TDS. 

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

On their boards right now, there are still GIFs of Covey getting demolished with associated comments about hurting him.  Low-class people.

3 1

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Until Utah can prove itself on the field UW fans will continue to be arrogant. Oh, wait tds has proven that theory wrong. I guess some UW will always be a$$hats regardless of how Utah does.

No matter what just win. Who give two s**ts what that purple dog humping fan base thinks.

2 1

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Beating a team OUGHT to shut up their fan base, but then again we beat a certain team about 40 miles south of us endlessly, and many of their fans still claim superiority.

But if we play to out ability and win on Saturday, (or for that matter if we don’t) I’ll then be focused on the next opponent (Bruins) and not care less what the Husky fans think.

Any fan base where a significant number of them cheer for players to be hurt (even most BYU fans don’t do that) isn’t worth caring about.

1 1

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

our fan base seems overly confident as well.  With the average pickum score 28-18.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’m not.

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Well, we actually have a little bit of a reason to be don’t we?  I mean, we aren’t the team that is 5-3 with losses to Cal and Stanford among the three right?  It’s OK to be optimistic, but I think Utah has the stats to back it up this year.

loyter
        Ute Fan
        @loyter

To be fair to Utah fans, this game, in a vacuum, should be a fairly easy win. They numbers are all in Utah’s favor, the ranking, the W-L records, all point to a Utah win.

Sadly, there is no vacuum, and UW’s coach seems to own our coach.

Personally, I think the Utes are quite a lot better than UW this year, and the addition of Andy Ludwig seems to be working wonders. My take is that Utah is a better team and that will carry them to the win, despite Petersen’s coaching ability.

Also, f**k the Huskies. Especially the Husky girls!

1 6

javadave
        Ute Fan
        @javadave

I picked the Huskies to win in a close one.

7 3

sweetgrass
          Ute Fan
          @sweetgrass

I did too 28-27.

As badly as I want Utah to win, I think the Huskies have more talent, have had extra time to prepare, have extra motivation with the target squarely on Utah’s back, and appear to have Utah’s number.

I’m concerned about Huntley’s scrambling ability if he’s still hobbled, and our kicking game. Everyone thought the two games we would lose this year were USC and UW. Unfortunately, I think that still holds true.

I will be glad to eat crow, if I’m wrong.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

That would be painful.

UnicycleUte
            Ute Fan
            @unicycleute

I’m wondering how you are defining “talent.” You could argue that Washington has more RAW talent based solely on recruiting, but Utah has more talent this year.

PFF grades will favor Utah’s talent. Advanced efficiency stats will favor Utah’s talent. The NFL draft will favor Utah’s talent. The eye test will favor Utah’s talent.

Washington could still win. They are a talented and well coached team, but they do not have more talent than this Utah team.

I wouldn’t take any 5 star guy over these formerly 3 star players:

Leki Fotu

Bradlee Anae

Julian Blackmon

Tyler Huntley

Zack Moss

Terrell Burgess

Devin Lloyd

Francis Bernard

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Regardless of the pick ’em score, I would be willing to bet that most Ute fans are very vervous.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I am never vervous.

I take a pill for that now.

UteFanatic
            Ute Fan
            @utefanatic

I’ve been thinking lately I should down this same path…

Dexter36
      Ute Fan
      @dexter36

can you provide a link to their forum?

salty-ute
        Ute Fan
        @salty-ute

Was thinking this. I tried looking quickly online and the only place I saw was “hardcorehuskies” forum or something. Nothing there was even coherent whatsoever. I seriously couldn’t comprehend a single post there.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

Hardcore Husky was the forum I was looking at. 

https://hardcorehusky.com/categories/hardcore-husky-board

sweetgrass
            Ute Fan
            @sweetgrass

sorry, I aint googling that 🙂

UteFanatic
              Ute Fan
              @utefanatic

Funny you menton that. After I google searched it at work the other day, I was thinking “hmm, I wonder what someone would think if they saw that I googled ‘Hardcore Husky'”. LOL

mfaulk80
            Ute Fan
            @mfaulk80

That particular seems to pride itself on attracting reprobates.  I think that is a unique microcosm of their fan base… 

The 247 forum is much more respectful and knowledgeable….though there are still a few who think we’re overrated.  The difference is they’re respectful about it, and others quickly offer a bit realism. 

That Hardcore Husky is one of the trashiest forums that I’ve ever seen….but they are proud of it 

utefansince79
              Ute Fan
              @utefansince79

Nice knowing that there are other Washington forum(s) where most of the posters don’t desire and make fun of injuries.  Would hope that in very few if any fanbases, that the majority of them want people getting hurt.

One thing to be confident and even arrogant, but goes overboard to be blood thirsty.

Brettski
              Ute Fan
              @brettski

I just took a gander through that forum.  Yikes.  What a bunch of pricks.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football After reading UW forums it is clear that…