After watching the last 6 quarters of Florida

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I think they lose at least 4 more games this year. Maybe 6. They have given up well over 200 yards rushing to USF in the first half.

Anyone who can match them physically up front and force Richardson to beat them in the air will win

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

USF is down 14 but has outgained them by 60 yards. Turnovers playing a big role

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Feel like the officiating has been to their benefit at times to. I still don’t get how no Ute wanted to tackle Richardson. 

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

The SEC crew is not even hiding their bias. Willed UF to a TD.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I feel like officiating this season so far has been the most inconsistent ever. Just all over. The spots are probably my biggest complaint. 

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

Our defense is just that porous.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

As much as I want to blame the defense I really can’t. 29 on the road hostile environment is a good outcome. Offense is not performing. SUU doesn’t count. It should be scoring more than 30 with ease considering the talent pool. 

RoboUte
            Ute Fan
            @hamplate

After watching their tackling I’m going to have to blame them a little. But ya ultimately Cam choked. No excuse to not at least force OT

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football After watching the last 6 quarters of Florida