Alex Smith interview

Viewing 3 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I think its great for Alex to have a goal to get back into playing shape to rehab his leg, but, really, Alex, you’ve had 13 seasons as an NFL QB, you’ve had a great career overall, please don’t risk your life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8dB2hiGW4Q

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He got a giant payday signing in Washington. Probably never has to work ever again. Pretty good for a 2 star Qb who played with Reggie Bush in high school. Maybe he wants a ring but I don’t think he will ever get it in Washington.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I feel bad for him.  Both of is former teams were playing in the Super Bowl.  How frustrating would that be?   I think you can argue if Smith were playing for the 49ers last Sunday (instead of Garapallo) he’d be hoisting a trophy.

I know he’s made a boat load of money, but I’m sure missing out on that opportunity kills him.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

I feel soo sorry for him. He’s probably so sad that his gorgeous wife and children are wiping his tears with the wrinkly benjamins they would normally reserve for wiping in the restroom.

I don’t understand why anyone would feel bad for someone in his current situation. His injury was awful, something I wouldn’t wish upon anyone, but come on, do you relaly think he feels he is getting the short end of the stick?

sweetgrass
          Ute Fan
          @sweetgrass

he clearly got the short end of the stick in SF. I don’t think that’s an argument.

If everything were about money then he’s had a Hall of Fame type career, but its not. He wants to win.

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

Certainly, if he is the least bit competant with managing money, he and his family will live very comfortably.  But when there is an activity you love doing (sports, exercising, hiking, cycling, running, etc) that you will never be able to participate in again, it would feel like a bit of a loss. 

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

Im not the only one thinking about Alex Smith

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Alex Smith interview