Are you planning on going to the Florida game?

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

A large group of us are going to Florida for the game.  I also remembered that BYU will be playing in Florida against USF that Labor Day weekend.  We will be spending time in Orlando, so I thought I had better get my flights arranged before hordes of BYU and Utah fans decide to go to Florida that weekend.  We all know what happened to the price of airfare for the Rose Bowl.

Delta has extended its deal for canceling flights through 2023.  So, if something happens and we can’t go – we will get credit for future flights.  So, I got my flights arranged.  

I really hope it’s a night game because I don’t want to sit in the sun and humidity during the middle of the day.  I hope we get the ABC night game or at least the ESPN evening game.  There are a couple of other big games that weekend including Ohio State/Notre Dame and Oregon/ Georgia.  But, our game should be one of the biggest three games that weekend.

gandalf
      Ute Fan
      @gandalf

I’m planning on going, but still trying to decide which airport to fly into and whether or not to stay right in Gainesville or somewhere else. If anyone has any experience here, I welcome your thoughts.

Distantute
      Ute Fan
      @distantute

Im going. Alteady have reservations in gainesville.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I’m doing the Psycho Metal Fest in Vegas the week before, and there’s no way the budget will allow for both.

I’ll have to skip the trip to Gainesville.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

I would like to go but probably won’t make it.

@skinny, I’m also not gonna make the Psycho metal fest…but will be seeing Tool next Friday in Colorado Springs! 😁👍

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It is a possibility. 

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

I am. Probably meeting up with my brother-in-law and each of us will bring a kid. Anyone worried about tickets? Seems like UF will be excited with Napier stepping in and Utah coming to town so should be a good game. Sounds like a lot of people are thinking of traveling (like UM and ND).

There used to be a nice SW non-stop from DEN-JAX. But now it’s all one-stop. Since I have a companion pass, still cheaper than United or even Frontier (ugh). I have an aunt/uncle and cousin in JAX so will probably crash at one of their places and drive over for the game and back.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Are you planning on going to the Florida game?