Ute Fan
      @basketballjunkie

With 3 holes to go Tiger is -13 

4 others at -12

2 2

Basketball Junkie
      Ute Fan
      @basketballjunkie

Tiger now -14, 2 stroke lead after 16.  Tiger has the lead and is hunting them down!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Tiger won 14 year drought ends. Makes me feel old remembering his last win.

Finau did really well. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Historic, to say the least.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I am not a big golf guy by any means. In fact I hate to play the sport but I tuned in to watch the 17th and 18th hole. Molinari really blew that final round. 

The rim shot for par and then the final tap in for the walk off win was cool though. 

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

I had the exact same thoughts. Finau will get one soon enough, its fun to cheer for the local guy.

Read a really cool article about Finau years ago and how he played on the little par 3 in rose park that’s no longer there. 

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

I’m at The Masters this week. Today ties the Sugar Bowl and Fiesta Bowl experiences. Followed Tony & Tiger on holes 2, 12, & 16 plus 60,000 of my friends around 18 green. I’ll always remember the look on Molinari’s face on 15 as the pine cone landed at his feet and he just stood there looking up at the branches he hit. It’s amazing how 60K people can be perfectly quiet at the same time. Wow!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Very cool.  I’ve been to Augusta 3x.

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

Here at Augusta w/Roger Graves. He’s a big fan of your father BTW.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Ha. Say hi to Roger.  Do you work with him? I’m a big time golfer (or was until my shoulder surgery 8 weeks ago).

UrbanLiar
              Ute Fan
              @urbanliar

Roger’s a good friend. There’s a small group of us that attend The Masters. I asked him if he knew you through your other golf media efforts but I instead found out he knew your entire family. Nice surprise.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports At the Masters… Tiger has the Lead