Bam Olaseni

Viewing 2 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Are we expecting Bam to make a significant impact this year? I believe he’s still #2 on the depth chart, correct? Reading good things about Bam’s progress online. Wondering if he is finally getting it and maybe expected to start opposite Kump at RT…thoughts?

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Until proven otherwise, I have no expectation for this guy.  I still have flashbacks of him standing near the line of scrimmage half way through his drop step looking back at his assignment while Tyler was running for his life.  The only joy he has brought to me in his time at Utah is the asinine comments on this board about using him as a wide receiver in goal line situations. 

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

to be fair having him make his 1st start against maybe the best D/DL on the schedule @UW was not the best idea

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Would this file under bad coaching by Harding, or QB holding onto the ball too long?

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I don’t think he’ll ever be a starter.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

I have heard that we have 3 tackles which is code for all three can play.  Usually, the new guy would be the backup but with his size they will want to see him play.  Since the issue has been learning all the offense, I expect that we will see him for things he does well part time and go from there.

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

It sure didn’t look like a “learn the offense” issue when the live rounds were being fired.  It looked like a “lack of athleticism to play at this level” issue.  Line play is less mental and more physical the further you move outside.

noneyadb
            Ute Fan
            @noneyadb

Poor recruiting. Further evidence against Harding.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.