Basketball Schedule

Viewing 3 reply threads

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I noticed that the U has posted a few games on the schedule on its website.  Of note is Boston College in the Sunshine Slam in Daytona Beach.  We’re also playing at Missouri in December, as well as two Pac-12 games the first week of December (at USC and vs. Cal).

I expect we’ll also be seeing a home game vs. Brigham, as well as one against the Aggies and a couple other in-state teams.

It would be nice to see a couple home games against major conference teams.  I guess we’ll see.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Also:  we’re playing Bethune-Cookman at home.  I don’t know anything about them, but just noticed that their head coach is Reggie Theus

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Man, I really need to dust off my Ute basketball fandom and start reading some articles.  I have absolutely no idea what to think of this overhauled roster so I’m going to expect the worst and hope for the best.  I do know one thing: I’ve heard a few interviews with Craig Smith and I’m ready to join the team after I’m done listening to him.  Whatever happens… I’m thankful that we have made a change at the top.  I know we’ve beaten this subject to death, but kudos to Coach K for guiding us out of the abyss, but things had stagnated and it was time for a change.  He has millions of reasons to be ok the change too.  I just might try to attend a couple of games this year while I’m up there for a football game.  Go Runnin’ Utes!

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

Win or lose, this team should be a fun one to cheer for.  Would love to see us surprise everyone.

I really hope to be competing for Pac-12 titles again soon.  As much as I loooove Utah football, Runnin’ Ute basketball takes the cake when the team is on top and the Hunty is rockin. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

See you there.

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

I’m especially excited to see what Mahorcic brings to the table….Chris Beard wanted him, so there’s that.

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

I’ll be there too. I have only missed a few games the last five years or so. That is, of course, except for last season.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Basketball Schedule