Blair

Viewing 2 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I have to revise my earlier opinions on Blair. He has cleaned up all of his issues from last year. He is better in pass protection than he was last year, and he still hits like a truck, while doing it legally this time around.

what an awesome player. He and Hansen on the field at the same time is going to be not fun for opposing teams.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

He’s a good player. 

How good, you say?  

The 20th best player in the whole entire state.  Right behind superstars like Troy Warner and Dax Raymond.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Moss, Fotu, Bernard, Anae, Blackmon and Blair are who scouts are coming to look at. 

Blair is for real. He was last year and will do even better this year. 

UtemanUtefan
        Ute Fan
        @utemanutefan

They are overlooking Penisini and J.Johnson then because those dudes are just as legit and NFL worthy just underclassmen right now.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

They aren’t over looking anyone. Johnson isn’t eligible for another year, so he isn’t a priority. And Penisini has been noticed, but like you said, is a junior and didn’t play much last year. But all summer long, five names were mentioned over and over again. And Blair was one of them. 

teepee
        Ute Fan
        @teepee

Thoughts on Chase Hansen making it to the NFL? I thought he looked great last night

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I would love to see that however I think he’s a little small.

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

eh… I think he could put on some more weight. He is at 230 right now. That isn’t that far off of an NFL linebacker.

His injury history is what concerns me. I wonder if he will even want to subject his body to the brutality of the NFL.

ReconUte
          Ute Fan
          @reconute

He absolutely will play in the League! He’s currently rated as the 4th best safety in the Country by NFLSscout. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.