Business Trip.

Viewing 6 reply threads

UteManX
      Ute Fan
      @utemanx

Hope to see you all in Santa Clara/Sunnyvale/San Jose/Middle of Nowhere Bay Area at rush hour…. Can’t wait for this thing to be moved to Las Vegas…. GO UTES!!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

When it moves to vegas I’ll definitely road trip it every time. By the time I looked at flights from here in SLC they were $1100. 

UteManX
        Ute Fan
        @utemanx

That is insane. I luckily need to go, but friends of mine booked it about a month ago when United and Alaska air had sales, they were about $60 each way. When other friends tried to book it was the $1100. That is way too much. Vegas will  be cheap for all schools to fly too, even if on Allegiant air, and of course a quick drive for 5 of the teams. It will be a nice change…. Also less chance of poor weather.

2 1

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Holding out hope for Rose or better.  Will be going to either the Rose or the CFP if they make it for sure.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Or you can fly into Sacramento on Thursday for $488. There are about six airports within driving distance to Santa Clara and the fares vary a lot.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I think our bowl possibilities are down to three, Rose, Peach or Alamo.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

If Ohio St finishes with the #1 seed, there’s a chance the #4 team will wind up in the Fiesta.  The Peach Bowl will go to whoever plays LSU.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Cotton isn’t out of the picture if the Utes lose the CCG

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

I read we could also get an at large bid to the Cotton Bowl against the Group of 5 opponent. No?

Dante Guardi
        Ute Fan
        @danteg12

thats kind of reserved for Bama

salty-ute
          Ute Fan
          @salty-ute

Bama will probably play in the Sugar Bowl against Big 12 runner-up… depends on where Georgia ends up ranked after this week.

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

Only if the big boys don’t want to chance losing to a G5 team, then they will relegate Utah to that game.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Attendance will rise significantly once the game gets moved to Las Vegas.  And it’ll even be given another bump should the league opt to move this game to a Saturday.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Business Trip.