Viewing 8 reply threads

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

Looks like a LB will be in the portal

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Ateast nobody was hurt. I doubt he hits the portal though. I think his dad still works there. Plus KVN and PAu’u never left after similar charges.

2 1

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Kyle Van DUI got all of his DUI’s out of the way before being at BYU if my memory serves me correctly. While I doubt Ah You leaves, it will be interesting to see how long he’ll miss.Good thing it was only operating a deadly machine while intoxicated and not having consensual intimacy with someone because that would get you kicked out of school, right?????

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Right. You may be right about KVN. I thought he had to sit a year for it while at the TDS though.

Hahnenwk
            Ute Fan
            @hahnenwk

KVN like Jamal sat out a year. But they NEVER MISSED a GAME. That is YBU punishment. Phony

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He plead not guilty on all the charges. I would say he will head for the portal as well.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Did they check the registration of his Jetta? 75 mph in a 35, two liquor bottles in car, plus THC vape pen. On a Sunday. Was his mission in Nurburgring, Germany?

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I mean, we could use a LB. And given how well Francis turned out for us, I say come aboard.

2 2

User Suspended
        @a2ute

based on 247 he’s only gained 6lbs since 2017?  he’s 23 years old 6’2 and weighs 205?

I know he was a 4* coming out HS but is he really a LB? 

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

The “Flash” backer at BYU is responsible for the 3rd wideout, so it makes sense to be lighter to be quicker.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

No thanks. He’s a legit dingleberry. He’s had attitude problems since high school at least. Never met him personally but a kid I know very very well was a HS teammate of his and most of the team could not stand him.

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

He announced his commitment by riding on a helicopter into lavells erector set = dingleberry

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

have byu fans gone after media members for reporting this yet? Selfish of the vengeful slc media to impede on their out of sight out of mind policy when it comes to pretending their football players are all missionaries 

chaz will learn a tough lesson here…hopefully part of it is that he isnt invicible. Which is what driving like that drunk with weed and alc in the car with him suggests his mentality is. Luckily for him there are much worse ways to learn that lesson than a dui

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Who cares the kid drank. I know BYU does. But no boost else cares. The issue is he drank and drove. 40 miles over the speed limit. Very little tolerance for that. Don’t really care who it is or what Team he plays for.

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

I know quite a few people who have DUI convictions. Most of them are stand up citizens now. I’m glad no one was hurt and I hope he learns his lesson and doesn’t have any repeat performances.

ThurstonW
      Ute Fan
      @thurstonw

At least he wasn’t caught flying a helicopter!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football BYU linebacker Chaz Ah You arrested on suspicion of drunk dr