@admin

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

That was sweet.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

That was an incredible return. Covey’s was pretty good too.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

View post on imgur.com

<script async src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Not sure what I’m doing wrong here, but here is Britain Covey’s return.

GiantUte
      Ute Fan
      @giantute

Speed kills!

I like the potential of this new site.

LiquidUte
      Ute Fan
      @liquidute

Retribution for the unsportsmanlike.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I read in the paper that Tim Patrick did not make the trip. I’m a little surprised because he had a few reps last week in the Utah St. game. I wonder if Butler-Bird will be back on offense? I don’t recall him getting a lot of reps at corner. Plus, the way Brian Allen is knocking everyone’s dick in the dirt on special teams, I’d like to see him on the field a little more.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

Seems like he broke four tackles there. That inside cut at the beginning was gutsy and gave him the space to eventually get the the edge.

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

I wish he would have handed the ball to the ref. Otherwise great return

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

IowaUte: Stuff that contains a script tag which will not work because of site security and the possibility of it getting hacked. Not that I don’t trust you, but the Chinese are pretty bad.

I realize Youtube videos and twitters may be that same way and maybe we can figure that out.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Tony (admin).

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

I know he prefers defense but his speed and ability to break tackles on that play made me wonder what could have been if he stayed put at receiver.

RedondoUte
      Ute Fan
      @redondoute

That was an awesome run! Almost a block in the back by Marcus Sanders-Williams…I thought he was redshirting?

Astute Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tstruct

Nice we have had a PAC12 player in each week. 1. Thomas, 2. Gianni Paul, 3. Butler-Byrd… I hope we can continue the trend

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

I love that run. The fact that he broke 2 or 3 tackles is just impressive. Hope we can see a couple of these in conference games.

I think it is a tribute to the special teams coaching that we have seen KO and punts returned for touchdowns with some regularity since Shaky.

UtahMan
      Ute Fan
      @bdalleyunion-utah-edu

Thanks for posting this video. I was really impressed with his acceleration after clearing some of the traffic. Dude is fast. Covey has an amazing ability to juke and make people miss. I’m guessing that we have not seen the last big return from him. He is such a welcomed surprise.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

The stiff arm was amazing. Had he not done that he would have been tackled. He is one fast dude!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

This has made him ST Pac-12 player of the week.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Love the first juke at 0.08

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Corey Butler-Byrd 98 Yard Kickoff Return