Do Utah Fans Travel Well?

Viewing 5 reply threads

sacute
      Ute Fan
      @sacute

I have a quick couple of questions.  What was the attendance last night at the game for those who were there.  And, what was the Utah fan attendance like compared to the Husky fan attendance.  Just curious.

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

I was there. It felt like a home game for Utah. I live here in Bay Area and I am so proud of Utah fans that travelled. Very impressed. Easily doubled Even tripled their fans. 

The chants and involvement were so loud that it belittled UW fans. My brother and I noticed a sea of red outside stadium before game as well. 

Too bad we couldn’t cheer for offensive plays much but the fans still were pumped and positive. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

On TV, it looked like we were playing in RES-Santa Clara.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Easily 2X more Ute fans. The Ute banner flying behind the plane around the stadium was a nice touch. Our fans represented very very well. 

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

I was there. We easily doubled DUmB fans. 

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

I talked to the two old men from the Alamo bowl – wearing geezer tan jackets.  Said they are impressed with the turnout. I’m sure it’s going to help.  

1 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

THIS. We have a bad stigma. We need to CONTINUE to show out and shed the bad stigma that follows the state. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Do Utah Fans Travel Well?