First half impressions

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah plays and looks like a 6-6 team. Sloppy snaps, drops all over, it is really cool to see Lotulelei do well. 

AlaskanUte
      Ute Fan
      @kenaiute

They’re playing in an empty stadium!!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

WV plays and looks like a 4-8 team.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Without Grier I think they are even less than four wins. 

Really sucks but they do have a very good excuse. I don’t think Lotulelei gets in there and lays on top of Grier. Although WVU using one blocker is pretty f**king stupid. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Decent stop to hold them to a fg. Let’s get a well executed drive and get some momentum back. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Agreed, we are playing like a 6-6 team. Huntley has had some great passes (he’d have a few more if our tight ends could catch). But anytime WVU dials up a blitz it seems like Huntley is going down. We were feeding Moss early but seem to have quit doing that, as Troy Taylor is apt to do.

No idea what the deal with Wishnowsky is. His kickoffs have been bad and his punts have been awful (by his standards). Is he hurt?

I have a feeling that if we were playing a healthy Mountaineer team, they’d be taking us to the woodshed. Then again, we might look different if we were healthy as well.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Was thinking the same about Mitch Wish. Someone had mentioned he was trying to play more pro style to try to get to the NFL, but idk. He looked rough today. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football First half impressions