for all the hoopla about the pac 12 network not being available to people

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

no. 8 Oklahoma State is not playing on TV right now, nor did Oklahoma last week. Both were put on ESPN+. Arkansas is on SEC+ right now. “nobody can watch these games” as they would say, strangely not a word though

I really dont want an exclusive rights deal with ESPN man… Im already paying for their channels with my streaming service, I really dont want to pay another $15 a month or whatever just to watch Utah games

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

I was wondering why I couldn’t find Arkansas

AlaskaSteveUteAlum
      Ute Fan
      @alaskasteveutealum

ESPN is really a villain in college sports. They’re behind conference realignment, and, instead of just raising their overall subscription, they relegate certain teams (FCS) to a service requiring an extra subscription. Then, they publish articles showing that the FCS viewership is down, asserting that FCS games are not as interesting, but don’t mention that they’re actually responsible for the decrease in viewership, because of the extra charge to watch FCS games. It’s disgusting

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football for all the hoopla about the pac 12 network not being available to people