Ford

Viewing 4 reply threads
      2 4

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

Is it just me or does seeing Nick Ford as a starter at LT give anyone else extreme anxiety?  

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Well, Ford was the only one consistently fighting or showing nastiness last year.  I have far less anxiety than if board hero “Bam” was listed as the starter, at least Ford could stay in front of somebody.  The first half of the UW game showed me everything I needed to know about “Bam”.   

2 1

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

My problem with Ford is his stupid penalties and overall lack of judgement.  LT has to have the QBs back and I just don’t know if he has the mental discipline to play that spot.  I think he is a great guard but LT just scares me a bit.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

We can hope he follow Bolles path. Lost at first, followed by not so bad but many WTF plays, followed by many very dominating plays yet not perfect. He has more time to come out of the JC days and adjust to D1 than Bolles. I just think it is possible to start out lost but grow to be good enough for the NFL.

[Sorry, this was meant to respond to the comment on Bam below. As for Ford, I also expect good progress for him as well.]

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Ford is the most agile athlete on the line. He can play any spot.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Harding will have that oline running like a well oiled machine. No worries at all.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.