3 2

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

OJ is dead. That’s all.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Yep, most people did not know that OJ was ready to come to Utah until the last minute when USC swept in.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Thanks for bringing that up. It’s definitely a true story that very little people know about.

Simpson nearly the Utes’ black eye

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I just read a Mercury News article on OJ Simpson and the writer also mentioned how OJ almost went to Utah before deciding on USC.

1 5

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

OJ was innocent, the glove did not fit. Also, no one ever brought up the fact that, an illegal alien could have committed the crime. I demand a re-trial; way to often innocent people are sent to prison for crimes they did not commit.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Who wrongfully went to prison for Nicole Brown Simpsons’ death?

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Ponder this:

1. Simpson did not testify at his criminal trial. Defense attorneys will almost always call as a witness an articulate client that they believe to be innocent.

2. Subsequent to the trial, defense attorneys talking about the trial were always careful to say “the jury did the right thing,” while not stating that Simpson was in fact innocent.

3. Subsequent to the trial, Simpson devoted no real effort to tracking down the “real killer,” nor has any significant evidence surfaced suggesting that the killer was anyone other than Simpson.

4. The jury was not allowed to hear testimony concerning Simpson’s rumored jailhouse confession to Rosie Grier.

5. Subsequent to the criminal trial other evidence of Simpson’s guilt surfaced. The most significant of the new evidence may have been photographs of Simpson wearing Bruno Magli shoes. Bloody shoe prints found near the crime scene were from a size 12 (OJ wore a size 12 shoe) Bruno Magli shoe. The new evidence, together with much of the evidence considered in the criminal trial, convinced a civil jury that Simpson murdered Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman.

6. In his 2007 book, If I Did It, Simpson (for all intents and purposes) confessed. The book describes in detail events leading up to the moment of the murders.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

And don’t forget when he went into the LAPD station with that brown paper bag. The detectives screwed the pooch. He went in there and figured out they had nothing on him, and he left without ever disclosing what was in the bag. More than likely, it was the weapon.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Chappelle nailed it in one of his recent comedy specials.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Yeah, I saw that when it came out…for those of us who lived through that whole OJ saga as sentient members of the human race, I still can’t believe that OJ beat that rap.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Government spent 9 million dollars on that trial.

Jurors were paid 5 dollars a day.

1 7

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

ALL THESE 6 POINTS HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED.
      1. DID NOT TESTIFY? OJ HAD COMPLAINED OF A BAD CASE OF HEMORIODES, THE CHAIR AT THE WITNESS STAND WAS MADE OUT OF WOOD AND HAD NO PADDING.

2. DEFENCE LAWYERS WOULD NOT TALK ABOUT OJ INNOCENSE? THEY’RE NOT SUPPOSED TOO, GAG ORDER WAS IN PLACE.

3. WHAT CONFESSION? ROSEI GRIER WAS HIGH ON SHROOMES DURING THE INTERVIEW.

4. SIZE 12 SHOES? A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH SHOWS THAT IN THE USA ALONE, THERE IS APPROXIMATELY 4.6 MILLION MEN WHO WEAR A SIZE 12 SHOE, WHY DIDN’T THE POLICE LOOK AT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE SIZE 12 SHOE WEARERS?

5. IN REGARDS TO THE BOOK AND DESCRIBING THE EVENTS LEADING UP TO THE MURDERS… WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE, IF YOU WALKED UP TO YOUR WIFE AND HER FRIEND, KNOWING VERY WELL THAT SHE WAS ABOUT TO GEAT A FACIAL? AND I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT A BEAUTY FACIAL. NICOLE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE PHRASE “FAFO”.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

You forgot to debunk Point 3 from my original post. But I’m guessing that you just skipped it for obvious reasons. And about the shoe…it’s not only the size but the make and model of the shoe that are incriminating.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Not many people remember that John Elway was subpoenaed in the OJ Simpson trial. Why? Because he was named as the “Slow Moving White Bronco”😀

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Former Utah FB Commit Died