Fred Whittingham

Viewing 5 reply threads

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

Fred tweeted this…

Could it mean this….
      https://hookemheadlines.com/2018/12/22/texas-football-longhorns-lose-qb-cameron-rising-transfer-market/

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Or maybe he doesn’t like Ludwig

. If it is about this kid and they land him, that would be huge. However, he is a pro style QB and Whitt has been very open about his preference for dual threats.

crazyute
        Ute Fan
        @crazyute

Being labeled a pro style QB doesn’t mean you can’t run. He is an elite passer that has very good movement skills

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

The funny thing is a passing QB can be deadly with RPO.  Jake Browning is a great example, and so was Kellen Moore.  Both of them could run when necessary but were wizards at making the run-pass read at the snap and reacting accordingly.  Matt Barkley was also very good at this. 

Alex Smith is perhaps the best RPO QB I have ever seen in CFB, but he was also a great runner.

bombastic
          Ute Fan
          @bombastic

Never heard of this kid before. But he is not one dimensional at all. He has great weight on and good speed. Plus he cuts like crazy (see below the first run)

If he is a good passer we are golden

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

The kid ran for almost 800 yds his sophomore or jr year.  That same year he also passed for 40 tds with only 1 int.

6 1

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

I think twitter will be the end of our civilization. Between Trump tweets and tweets from our players we have tried to interpret someones thoughts based on a sentence or less. Maybe Fred just likes CCR and it has nothing to do with anything.

10 6

crazyute
        Ute Fan
        @crazyute

Huh…I like trump’s tweets. I like knowing our president more on a personal level

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Cool. So he would be eligible to play for 2020?  It would be nice to have another QB on deck.

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

For those that don’t think it meant anything….

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

well… I’ve heard straight from Kyle that one of his favorite bands is CCR so there is that.

1 2

User Suspended
        @a2ute

I have an inside source who has verfied to me what the Tweet really means;

Utah will be signing Andre “full moon” Risen as the new WR coach.

You heard it here first.

You’re welcome 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Fred Whittingham