Good close out in third…shame the shut out wasn’t preserved

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Overal Rising really turned it around. Finished with a good average. I think he was told to stay in the pocket a little longer and make his reads. Breakout game for Vele. I would love to know the last time a wideout scored two touchdowns in a game. Covey and Carrington are probably the two names connected to that stat. 

Hope Curry is ok. His ankle did not look good after he went down. I thought it was a little bent on the first angle I saw. 

Oline did fine once they adjusted to the constant blitzes.

Defense probably with the best performance on the year. Sdsu is pretty one dimensional. Even more so once they lost qb1. Reid getting an easy pick. ASU is a good ramp up. Should roll them but asu can be tough at home. (They are currently losing). 

Go Utes!!

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

without looking, 2019. Huntley had a couple of games hitting Nacua/Thompson/Simpkins

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

KW said in the post game interview that Curry is likely out for the season.

prestitute
        Ute Fan
        @prestitute

That is really sad, imo. I hope he can rehab and get another year. I like what he has done ao far this year, and I woukd love for him to get a chance to show out.

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

It medical redshirt on the table?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Good close out in third…shame the shut out wasn’t preserved