Good read regarding recruiting

Viewing 1 reply thread

whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

Yeah the reality is it will be highly unlikely we ever truly compete for a Natty unless we turn into a blue chip recruiting program. It’s part of what sucks about CFB, there isn’t parity. 

EastCoastUte
        Ute Fan
        @eastcoastute

unfortunately, i agree with this^

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

Agreed, Utah winning the Natty would be like winning the lottery.  Buuut, I believe the program (under the correct leadership) could get to a position were Rose Bowl is the goal every year.

It starts with getting a top 20 recruiting class on the reg.  this article might help those who don’t believe in recruiting https://www.blocku.com/2019/7/10/20688615/university-utah-utes-football-ncaa-national-playoff-contender    

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Utah marketing team needs to change the myth and awkwardness surrounding the state of Utah. Switching to Jordan or Nike apparel, bring the kid back that was making the preseason hype videos, and start making being “A Ute” the popular thing is a beginning.

Competing against Brigham and continuing the rivalry with Brigham will only continue that Mormon Utah view.

Hellhound152
            Ute Fan
            @hellhound152

Agreed on the video’s.  I was almost wondering if the University hired McKay Pett.  One day all of his highlight video’s were gone and the highlight packages from the school got much, much, better.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Good read regarding recruiting