Greetings from the Rose Bowl

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Just did a walk around at the Rose Bowl. Great to be back! It’s very wet here. 

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

Bring us a win chief!

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Debating whether or not to wear my waterproof hiking shoes instead of sneakers. Guess I have my answer, thanks Tony! 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah, lots of mud right now. I wonder if they’re gonna allow people even park on the golf course. 

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Double confirmed. Hope they still do, that’s our plan. 

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

If we’re allowed to park on the GC you’re welcome to stop by for some food and tasty beverages Tony. Planning on parking early enough for the parade, if it’s anything like last year we should be pretty close to the golf course clubhouse. Trying to decide if I should check a bag so my bottle of rip van Winkle can make an appearance.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Just like us, they need all of the rain that they can get in SoCal. I saw a short clip of the Utes’ team photo in front of the Rose Bowl and it looked like it was raining pretty hard.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Can’t wait to join you down there!

Prob a little late to set it up, but it would be fun to do a UteHub meet up.

Go Utes!

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Join us on the golf course! Hopefully. I’ll plan on posting a location Monday morning…

Uteusmc
          Ute Fan
          @uteusmc

Sounds likea good idea

AlohaUte
          Ute Fan
          @alohaute

Sweet, I’ll keep an eye out for the announcement!

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

I am bringing a combination of light weight warm weather and rain gear. I am coming from Montana so it will still feel like summer compared to the temps we had here last week. Go Utes!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Greetings from the Rose Bowl