Happy With Our Performance

Viewing 2 reply threads

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Overall, I’m fairly happy with our performance tonight. 

1. We saw some flashes of great things to come.

2. We got some 2s and 3s, as well as the young guys some run. Thats an investment in the future of the program.

3. We made some mistakes which will create learning opportunities this week. It’s better to learn the hard way in games where you can recover and still get a win. 

4. Those mistakes should be good enough to keep players heads in check. We can hype up the team all off-season, but it all comes down to on field performance. Puts things in perspective. 

5. This game will prepare us nicely for NIU. 

6. Now that Weber is done, we can maximize the extra prep time with this Thursday game for UW. 

What scares me is the jump from NIU to UW. I hope we can improve quickly and stay healthy. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Hype train didn’t derail and crash for me. But it did stop for like a cow, or elephant or something on the tracks. Clear that up and ramming speed towards Washington. 

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

It would be nice if we had an Arizona team before Washington to get us used to pac speed

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

This. But getting Washington now is nothing to complain about, albeit not optimal. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Happy With Our Performance