How am I this nervous over playing a team that Utah beat down just 2 weeks ago?

Viewing 3 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Football is such an odd game. You’d think the results will be similar in that Utah wins comfortably, yet nobody is predicting that to happen.

The thing that is comforting me right now is how much Utah dominated Oregon in the trenches. I don’t see why that changes tomorrow. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

there are some obvious places where oregon can close the gap. Special teams TD and the blocked fg/missed fg. Theres 13 points. There were also a few places where oregon had plays to be made where they just didnt. Anthony brown missing open guys killed some drives.

This game will be close. But if Utah can win the trenches like they did in the last game. Nothing ive said before will matter and this will be a 3-10 point Utah victory

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Brown consistently misses open guys. 

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @rickyrules

Exactly.  The assumption that he will start being an accurate passer is a bit too much.  I do see a closer game and I do expect Oregon to try and be more physical.  If we can match that then I think we will be fine.  Brown is not a good QB and nothing they can do in two weeks time can fix that.  He is not accurate, has below average field vision and makes bad decisions quite a bit.  

rbmw263
            Ute Fan
            @rbmw263

not an assumption. Just an area where oregon has the opportunity to be better in this singular game.

UTUTE
          Ute Fan
          @utute

Brown inconsistently hits open guys too.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Brown made a hell of a pass for that one TD that had a couple of weeks ago. 

Ghost of the HEB
        Ute Fan
        @deseretgentlman

Oregon also dropped a couple INTs. Cam has to clean those errant passes up.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Remember that almost fumble six Rising had in the Oregon game??

Sewell sacked him on a weird long developing play. His elbow was down but that would have changed the entire game. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Also, isn’t Oregon still pretty banged up? Aren’t they missing some key players, while others are playing but won’t be 100%?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How am I this nervous over playing a team that Utah beat down just 2 weeks ago?