Huge pick up for Utah: Transfer QB Jake Bentley from South Carolina

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

He’s a one for one player. Over 3,000 yards and 27 TD’s in 2018 (hurt/didn’t play 2019). This gives us a legit QB battle now and two legit P5 QB’s for 2020. 

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article238209574.html

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Did Shelley transfer without me knowing it?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I love Shelley as much as the next guy. BUT, he was listed as our third string QB and that tells me what Shelley does well and what Ludwig wants to do are two seperate things. THEN we add another QB who is like Tyler and Rising and NOT like Shelley…

AND we are still going after a HS QB? 

Yeah, I’m not sure Shelley is in the long term plans at QB. 

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Shelly will transfer or maybe convert to a WR or Derrick vickers type guy.

Dante Guardi
        Ute Fan
        @danteg12

hopefully the 2nd option. i love shelley and everything he brings to the team and program. always there for his teammates and always super energetic on the sidelines

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I really hope Shelley stays and plays a slot type position. He’s so dynamic it would be great to get him involved a lot more. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huge pick up for Utah: Transfer QB Jake Bentley from South Carolina