Husky coming to troll your BORED

Viewing 9 reply threads
      1 10

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll stick around through the game but thought I’d give you a ray of hope.

That ray of hope is Jake Browning, possibly the worst QB in the Pac-9. You put pressure on him, you’ll win. You don’t, you’re in for a long day. We’ll run against you about as well or better than we did against Auburn. We’ll likely pass better against you too. No offense, you’re not Auburn.

That being said, emotionally I’m not sure how up for this game the Doogs will be and you since you guys care about a Pac-12 south title, you’ll likely be massively drunk and super fired up for this game, including your fans.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Pac9??? 🤔

3 1

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

You changed your profile and profile picture just one hour ago.

3 1

ReconUte
      Ute Fan
      @reconute

Doog????

isnt it Dawg for you Huskie fans??

youre a jackass!! 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Hey, remember that time you guys tried to get into the WAC…and failed? That was a funny day.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I love how zoobs have to pretend to be UW fans now.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Like, how pathetic does your program have to be for you to hide behind another team?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

They have always been pathetic. When you have no legs to stand on though and do this it is really cute though. Honestly I am flattered. Can’t even enjoy a win over the feaux Heisman Tate for very long. Green with jealousy. 

8 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This W fan’s posts have three IP addresses associated with them. Two resolve to Ogden and the other to SLC. So either a W fan living in Utah or… a witch!

Anonymous
        Inactive

lol

1 3

Anonymous
      Inactive

Girls, you remind me of Oregon fans. They don’t really have a football tradition to lean back on and all their success was/is fairly recent (last decade or so). You’ve got to get used to the fact that fans of other teams are going to troll you (not just the Y). I know for centuries Utes and Cougars have feeded like Hatfields and McCoys but you’re playing big boy football now. Act like it!

And I’m not here to start a fight. This is just good natured ribbing like happens on all other forums. Take it with a sense of humor, humor me back…whatever. I honestly don’t have it out for Utes, I just enjoy a good troll now and then, whether it’s me trolling you or some inbred guy who smells like corndogs from Auburn trolling Husky Fan on our forum.

Your poasts are so serious, “this guy’s IP resolves to somewhere in Utah” (said with massive nerd accent). Who gives a s**t trying to figure out who I am and where live? Just enjoy the moment! Your Utes are 2-0 against the little sister’s of the poor and the class of the Pac-9 is coming to your place. What could be better?

— A W fan living in North Salt Lake.

Watch this clip for how to say “this guy’s IP…”

4 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

So long troll… 

1 1

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is UWHusky aka Doog aka BannedDoog aka BannedWFan aka the guy who started this poast.

If you guys are seriously such pussies that you don’t want a rival fan talking football on your bored, then I’ll leave. No need to ban me! I just think it makes for a pretty boring, pretty puss bored.

If, however, you want a rival fan telling you a little about his team, having some fun with you guys and taking some ribbing back, then you should message your admin to re-admit my account. It’s all in good fun (or so I thought).

Good luck Utes!

3 1

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Leave.

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

Disagree, but its your site.  

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

When the troll emails me directly with insults that’s a 100% ban, forever and ever 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yup troll confirmed. You are not a DAWG fan at all. 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Good luck with Cal this weekend

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I like all of the veiled insults. The drunk part at the end inferring even the players are drunk is the give away. 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

It’s crazy what a win against an overrated Arizona team will do to some fan bases. We didn’t have them on this board last year but now they show up.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

We should have seen it coming. They beat up preseason Heismans pretty regularly. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

😂😂😂😂😂

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Husky coming to troll your BORED