I am a big Cam Rising fan and am so happy that he is a Ute.

Viewing 7 reply threads
      19 3

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

However, I got multiple thumbs-down votes when I questioned his effectiveness last night.  That is fine because everyone has their own opinion.  I just want everyone to be clear, that I would not trade Cam for any other QB in the nation.

That being said, he was not at his best last night.  It is probably because of a variety of reasons. i.e., weather, rustiness, best two receivers out, etc.  I think the biggest issue was his injury/brace.  He was not mobile in the pocket, his passes were off and most importantly, he was not a threat to run.  One of Cam’s biggest strengths is his great ability to run and keep the defense honest.

I really hope Cam can be 100% by the Oregon game.  I think he needs to play some next week to keep him sharp.  However, I hope that at most he only plays a half. I think Barnes is better than a 70% Cam Rising.  (Just my opinion.)

IMO we need Cam and Kincaid to be healthy to be able to compete with Oregon on the 19th.  I really hope that will be the case. 

By the way, I am a big fan of Johnson playing the wildcat.  He is fast and makes things happen. 

4 1

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

Dude, I think people are just trolling in here. There was another post getting dislikes for really no reason. Also, who cares? These are random people.

7 1

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

Also, I think a 70% is way better than Barnes.
      Barnes will not win us games we should not.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Meh.  You’re a good and valuable poster on here, Proud.  Keep throwing out your thoughts.  Who cares if you get a few down votes?  Cam Rising having a sub-par game last night isn’t really an opinion.  He’d probably be the first to admit it.  He couldn’t/wouldn’t even use his wheels last night and his passes kept sailing on him.  We got the win though… in a very convincing fashion.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Keep posting. Here are my comments…

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I will keep posting.  I respect that others see things differently than me.

Go Utes!!!

3 1

Jake
      Ute Fan
      @jutahfootball

Barnes was as inaccurate as 70% Cam without having to deal with the heavy rain, wind, and injury. And teams can’t afford to stack the box as much against Cam, where they will against Barnes. But Stanford is terrible.

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

Stanford beat Notre Dame. Can’t really sleep on anyone in the conference.

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

Proud keep posting I like your stuff…who cares if you get some or a lot of down thumbs really. Everyone has an opinion good or bad and of course a lot of stuff can and will be misunderstood in text, type, emails…you always seem to do your research and a good poster keep it coming.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Proud… How old are you? I could post the most pro Ute thing ever and I’d still get 2 or three downvotes at least. Who cares? They are just down votes that mean absolutely nothing.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I am a big Cam Rising fan and am so happy that he is a Ute.