Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

I can’t see Cal being able to move the ball against us.

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I can’t see Cal being able to move the ball against us.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

Their offense is not good, especially with Modster at QB. They do have a good pass defense. 

Utesbyfive
      Participant

If Tyler us out it will be a pound it out slugfest. Hope Zack is ready to carry this team.

1 1
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

I was worried about the Cal game earlier this year, but not so much now.  If Huntley is out though, I’d be back to worried.

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Add Colorado, Zona and fUCLA to that list. Unless injury or garbage time scores happen all of those offenses may get shut out. 

Italy88
        Participant

Washington is the only game left that I’m remotely worried about. Even if Shelly is in for Cal I’m not worried. Lisk looked super uncomfortable and not good in his single drive.

EagleMountainUte
          Participant

Lisk did make one throw that should have been caught by Enis. Glad Huntley came in to score that TD. Utah needed it. 

Italy88
            Participant

It should have been caught, but was still thrown behind him. It’s wasn’t the quality of the throws for me, it was his lack of poise in the pocket.

Yergensen
            Participant

That ball was thrown behind Enis, had a split second to adjust as he just came out of his break, that was not a ball that “should have” been caught.  

I know you back the decision to make Lisk QB2, but don’t be an apologist.  Lisk looked completely out of his element out there tonight.  Not an easy situation for him, but didn’t pass the eye test for me.

EagleMountainUte
              Participant

I am not a Lisk apologist. I am an ethical person and believe in the program Whitt runs. I agree with benching him after they tried him out. 

TheJuggernaut
              Participant

There’s no conceivable reason Lisk should have gone into a game of this magnitude, with the outcome still in doubt, ahead of a healthy Shelley.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.