I don’t much like PK’s style

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

But, every now and then he comes up with a gem.  They were talking about recruiting and DJ asked if it would help teams recruiting against BYU if Sitake isn’t given an extension.  PK’s response was, “If you have to negaitve recruit against BYU you are in a world of hurt!”

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Wrong category 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I don’t know who PK or DJ are. Sorry. But that is a funny quote.

4 2

darklightning
        Ute Fan
        @darklightning

PK is a clueless asshat who parades himself about as a sports expert. Both his ignorance and arrogance know no bounds. He’s, at best, a low grade troll.

2 1

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

I agree with what you say.  But I still kinda like him anyway.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Consider the rest of the playing field. Generally speaking that is all sports casters are sans Dan Patrick who is actually a journalist. 

TheJuggernaut
          Ute Fan
          @thejuggernaut

His schtick has worked in the Salt Lake market for 25 years. I personally don’t like DJ and PK, I’ll listen occasionally, maybe after the Utes do something noteworthy, but normally I don’t pay them any attention. But there are plenty of people who do listen, to keep those two employed for this long.

3 6

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

He’s by far the best sports guy in Utah. The most connected, informed, etc. 

BUT, he gets bored. A LOT. Like REALLY bored. I thought when we jumped into the PAC-12 he’d get into the PAC-12 angle and cover sports again. NOPE. 

What does the mean? When he gets bored, he’s a troll. He just tries to antagonize people. And he is unbearable. Just awful. 

4 4

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

It is sad that the Utes have to be concerned about a fading independent school who doesn’t get a lot of highly rated players, but they do get some legacy players whose families are steadfastly loyal to TDS and the Church Formerly Known as Mormons.   Many are still brainwashed to think their only chance at finding a true believing mate is at TDS.  Also with Sitake there is some Polynesian loyalty to sell to Polynesian kids, particularly in Utah and elsewhere belonging to CFKM.  So I actually think it was a valid question, but I like the reply.

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

ever since pk ragged on the utes after boise beat oklahoma in the fiesta bowl I’ve sworn never to listen to him again. he went on and on about how boise’s win was so much better and the 04 utes couldn’t wash boise’s collective jock strap. he failed to note boise made the bcs under a less stringent standard, and would not have qualified had the standard changed.

pk is a bigger debbie downer troll than payce manyung

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Let’s not get crazy, Pace is way worse.

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

Can’t stand PK anymore. I used to listen to them every single morning on the commute. Can’t do it anymore. I can’t stand anyone on 1280 and 700 is similar. I just do national podcasts or focused, team-based ones.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I don’t much like PK’s style