I know I should know better

Viewing 1 reply thread
      6 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

But, I took a peek at the Cougar board to see what they were saying. They are going off on the fact the Utah has not beaten a team that is currently ranked. That’s rich coming from a team who was awarded a national championship when they didn’t beat a team that was ranked. Their best win was against a team that ended the season 6-6. 

Come on Cougs, that’s just total crap.  You are terribly jealous and can’t admit it.   Actually the BYU fans I know personally are very complimentary of the Utes.  The Cougar board ding dongs are just extreme Utah haters. 

10 2

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Why on earth would you care about what they think and/or say? Utah is a top 10 team, is likely going to play in the conference championship for the 2nd year in a row, and has an outside shot at the playoff. 

Honestly, who gives a flying f**k about BYU fans? They are bitter and jealous fools. There are many in our fanbase that need to move on from them. This ain’t the 80s anymore, they are completely irrelevant and Utah is now the premier program in the state. Let’s act like it.

2 4

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I’m sorry dad, I won’t do it again.😂

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

It wasn’t my intention to lecture. I just find it extremely weird that after an amazing victory, the first thing many Ute fans do is go over to Cougarboard to see what they are saying.

I mean, of course their comments are going to be negative and delusional toward Utah. They hate us. Are we expecting them to be rational and positive toward Utah? No, of course not.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I know I should know better