If I’m Whit…

Viewing 3 reply threads

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

…here’s the text I send Weddle after the Super Bowl:

“Hey congrats on winning the Super Bowl. I’m proud of u bro! Hey when you’re done partying up, how bout coming back to the U as an assistant coach? How about starting tomorrow? I’ll pay you <insert your price here>. Would you mind starting by visiting some 5-star recruits tomorrow afternoon? I’ll get you a plane tickets as soon as I hear back from u! P.S. Make sure you show the recruits your torn pec – they’ll think it’s badass! Luv, Kyle.”

Thoughts?

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Hey! I know you are going to be busy coaching your son for the next several years, how about you and your boy come home to the U? You can join our staff and continue coaching your boy while you work your way up the coaching ladder!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

My thought is that Eric is a SoCal guy, and is enjoying his retirement. He’s still a great ambassador for our program. Maybe we could get him to stealth recruit San Diego and the Inland Empire.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

I don’t see Weddle staying retired for too long.  That dude is super-driven and won’t stay out of football for long.  He’s WAY too young to hang it up and golf for a living (even if it IS in San Diego).  He has a lot to offer the game of football still…

AlohaUte
          Ute Fan
          @alohaute

He’s already back in Football, he’s apparently the new Head Coach of Rancho Bernardo High School, the alma mater of Devaugh Vele.

UteBacker
            Ute Fan
            @utebacker

Ha.  I hadn’t heard that.  Maybe high school football will be enough to feed is soul, but somehow I think he’s made for something bigger.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

In one of his interviews, he said he applied to be head coach at Rancho Bernardo High School. I think he takes over next fall, or maybe the year after.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If I’m Whit…