I’m going to the Gator game!

Viewing 7 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Woot! Going to meet my best bud who lives in Tampa. He’s a pilot. We’re going to fly from Tampa to the swamp for the game.  Epic. See you there? 

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Just bring us back a “W”!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I too will be there with a large group of Utah fans who will be making the trip.  The last time we played in Gainsville was 1977 when we lost 38-29.  It was coach Wayne Howard’s first year and he was starting to turn things around.

Go Utes!!!

Utegator
      Ute Fan
      @utegator

Thats awesome. I used to live in Gainesville and the worst part is trying to get there. The flights into GNV are long and expensive or you fly into Orlando and drive 2 hours north. 

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

Ill be there, making the drive down from Indy. 

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

I feel like the only Utah fan not going! Should be a good turnout, hoping to see a lot of red in the stands when I turn the tv on!

uteinzoobcounty
      Ute Fan
      @uteinzoobcounty

Have a group of about 15 going, gonna be a blast 

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

Nice! I have my airline and hotel tickets and seat on Vivid seats (waiting for the ticket to show up). Can’t wait! Hopefully, I will run into you there! Crazy how normal tickets to the swamp are more than Rosebowl tickets.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m going to the Gator game!