Imma just change my handle for a few days.

Viewing 4 reply threads

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Utes smacked that Cooger booty last night!! Utah be like: we’re going to run over you on both sides of the ball and there’s nothing you can do about it.

I really like the game Ludwig called. Despite some 1st half hiccups w/ the O and a pretty vanilla strategy, I saw more diversity in the scheme than I’ve seen in years – it will pay off. If Tyler wasn’t conservatively methodical, he was at least efficient. That passing game will certainly open up. 

That second half was just embarassing for BYU and really a picture perfect example for how far apart the programs actually are. Utah was like the big dude holding a ball up high away from the annoying little twerp trying to jump up and swat at it.

After the delay Utah came out, ran through actual position group drills and still looked fresh. BYU’s team came out and stood in the corner until someone told them to run out onto the field so the hundreds of their fans that stayed could cheer for them like it was the beginning of the damn game. And then the whole team lined up in the end zone and did stretches until the game resumed. I’m sitting in the stadium watching this – judging their stretching – like WTF? 

THEY WERE DONE!!!

Utah bulldozed them for 9:01 to end the game. Honestly I thought the mercy kneel was a bigger slap to BYU’s face/pride than scoring the extra TD would have been.

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

I noticed that too after the delay when they were standing in the portal. It’s like it was another halftime for them. More concerned about breaking the banner at halftime than playing. 🙂

mokus
        Ute Fan
        @mokus

The entire BYU mentality is weird.  Early in the game Moss could get a 2 yard gain and players and team would cheer and scream like it was a sack.  Zoobs act like a bunch of football noobs who only came for a church activity.  Its just all out of sync.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

In the post game Whitt referred to the Ann Arbor trip and that they were prepared if such an event happened again. Interesting to me is Sitake was on that trip to and failed to adequately prepare his team.

TDS is in shambles and like I said to start the season 3 wins is my prediction for them. Sitake is a dead man walking feel kind of bad for him after not liking his recruiting in Osu. That fourth quarter is a nail and his post game comments didn’t help him at all. 

voxnihili
        Ute Fan
        @voxnihili

What did Sitaki say in the postgame?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

He was extremely complimentary about Utah.  Which Whitt took a moment to compliment Sitake but only did it once. Sitake is just digging a hole by over complimenting his rival. 

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

I wasn’t going to be able to sleep without knowing the outcome, so I stayed up to listen to the last 9 minutes. I could hardly believe that after an hour of rest, they were getting b&#*hslapped by Moss and the Oline repeatedly, even though they knew what was coming. He was getting like 9 ypc on that last drive! You make a good point about the mercy kneel, I didn’t think about it that way.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Let’s play the zoob game…. if Utah doesn’t kneel and instead punches it in there, and if they don’t miss that PAT and FG then we are looking at a 41-12 score.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Not to mention the FG opportunity we passed on in the first half. 44-12.

Gregbroncs
      Ute Fan
      @gregbroncs

Well with our kicking game yesterday it’s hard to call that passed on FG 3 pts.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Imma just change my handle for a few days.