Julian Blackmon

Viewing 7 reply threads

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Does anyone know his status for Friday? We will need him. During the press conference Monday, Whitt didn’t seem confident in him playing.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

don’t have any inside info, but for me the only question on Blackmon…

Which quarter will he get his pick-6? 😉  

Wasn’t he held out of the Potato State game as just a precaution?

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I heard somewhere that keeping him out of the Idaho State game was mostly precautionary and that he’d be back against USC.

UtemanUtefan
      Ute Fan
      @utemanutefan

He left in the 1st or 2nd quarter of the NIU game with what looked like a helmet to the shin bone. I’ve been hit before in the shin with a golf club and could barely walk, so I imagine if its a bad bruise he’ll be back.

Ghost of the HEB
        Ute Fan
        @deseretgentlman

Who hit you in the shin with a golf club?

UtemanUtefan
          Ute Fan
          @utemanutefan

My mother, lol.

Was showing her how to swing a club, stance whatever. Then my not paying attention combined with her not realizing the power of the swing went right under my knee into the bone.

It hurt,  bled a lot, couldn’t walk on it with any power for like a day.

PlainsUte
            Ute Fan
            @plainsute

Haha, I once hit my sister in the forehead with a baseball bat.   Well, she stepped into my follow-through while we were trying to hit tennis balls over the house from the backyard.  This brought not only medics to the house, but also the cops, LoL.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t play. I think Whitt making it seem up in the air is a bit of gamesmanship. Keep USC guessing who’s gonna be back there.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

He’ll play.

salty-ute
      Ute Fan
      @salty-ute

I was told he sprained his knee on that collision with his leg and sat out as a precaution against NIU… should be g2g tomorrow

EDIT: My mistake, it wasn’t NIU he sat out. I meant Idaho State

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

He will be fine. Played the second half of NIU. Got the pick. I’m sure his knee is still sore but he won’t miss this game.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Julian Blackmon