Just read through the comments on Addictedtoquack game threads

Viewing 2 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I don’t feel sorry for them at all. Terrible terrible fans… Some of their comments about our players/fans were pretty pathetic and frankly bigoted.

Couldn’t be happier that those losers had a miserable night at the hand of my team.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

I went over to legitimatley post some nice things about their team and I got banned for doing so.  I literally told them they were the pinnacle of the conference and we hope to obtain what they have over the years and they banned me.  Sensative much duckholes?

3 2

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Somebody in another forum, I don’t know which one because I saw it on twitter, said it best:

“Oregon fans are a bunch of rednecks that suddenly came into money.”

I’m not going to paint their entire fanbase with a broad brush, but man, some of them are awful and that quote seems to be very applicable to the trashy segment of their fanbase.

dwainegf
        Ute Fan
        @dwainegf

What’s wrong with rednecks?

6 5

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

A lot of things.

Ute Dub
            Ute Fan
            @chestercopperpot

Like they don’t think how you want them to think?

belli1976
        Ute Fan
        @belli1976

Utefanatic is spot on. If any of you traveled to the 2009 game at Autzen, there was a massive marketing campaign on how to be a good fan to visiting fans. At the beginning of the game a couple minute clip on how to be a good fan. Reminders throughout the game.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Green necks with white bands?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just read through the comments on Addictedtoquack game threads