Just watched the 2012 Utah/CU game on the PAC network.

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I was reminded what a stud Johne White was.  Wow, he could find a hole and was strong for his size.  Dunn had a great season with 4 kickoff returns for TDs including one in the CU game (NCAA record).  Travis Wilson was a freshman and just not good.  He was forced to play way too soon.  By the time he was a senior he was not bad but never great.  Very few players played with as much heart, however.

Boy, I miss football!!!

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

In my opinion Travis Wilsons best year was his sophomore year. After that head injury coupled with Dave Christensen, he was never the same.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I watched a couple more of the Ute/CU games.  These were games where we should have killed them.  Outside of the year they won the South, we beat them, but other than the last two years, we have really struggled to win.  For example in 2014, we were 5-4 in conference play and they were 0-9 and we needed a late pick 6 to win that game.

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

How many of those “close” games came the week after the Utes were eliminated from contention for a division championship?  Context matters…

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Juan Blanco was a stud. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just watched the 2012 Utah/CU game on the PAC network.