Keep it up, freedom fighters. Just make sure you talk to each other…

Viewing 5 reply threads
      4 4

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne
      6 5

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

They’re protesting and therefore, they cannot get or transmit the virus. It’s all good.

6 4

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

It’s pretty simple. We are dealing with sustained economic damage and there will probably be no school and no college football because of how the country is behaving. The virus” only job is to spread to new hosts. It doesn’t care if you are sick of mask restrictions or quarantine. Either we do what it takes to stop it or we deal with all this indefinitely. How many of us have jobs when it’s over?

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

“Now you don’t have to shop in fear.”

13 1

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Listen, I don’t wish to wear masks but if it means people having their business open, I’m going to support them and wear the masks. It’s that easy. This flash mob nonsense can hurt real people not just with the COVID but with their actual jobs.
      Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

1 1

Cesar Chavez
        Ute Fan
        @le-cockgrande

By the way, wearing a mask reduces the spread of the virus (similar to sneezing into your elbow) but it does not prevent you from getting the virus;unless you’re wearing an N95 mask. I personally wear a mask because it makes me look like a Ninja, but not because it’s going to protect me from catching COVID. 

3 1

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

When it comes to saving human life, I don’t give a F*** about baseball or college football. Bragging about how awesome the UTES are takes a back seat in my book. lives matter.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Keep it up, freedom fighters. Just make sure you talk to each other…