Leavitt leaving Oregon

Viewing 2 reply threads

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Oregon’s DC is out after reaching a settlement with the school. He wasn’t a Cristobal hire and it sounds like the two of them didn’t see eye-to-eye. Oregon’s defense was not good before Leavitt, but he was a Co-DC, I wonder how much influence the other guy had. Hopefully this means their defense takes a step back this year so that when we meet them in the Pac-12 Championship Game, Huntley throws 4 TDs and Zack Moss runs for 3 more (TIC). 

https://247sports.com/college/utah/Board/105314/Contents/Jim-Leavitt-out-at-Oregon-129079071/

Go Utes!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Right. Hopefully this hurts them, not helps them. 

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

I disagree, since we don’t play Oregon in my opinion we want them to be good so they beat Colorado, USC, Arizona, and ASU.

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

I get what you’re saying, but we should be able to win the South because we are the best team; not because we didn’t play Oregon and everyone else did.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’m more inclined to think this hurts them. He did an amazing job at Colorado the year they won the south. However, sometimes it does help to have “your guy” and have a defense that is more cohesive with your offensive philosphy.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Leavitt leaving Oregon