Leki Fotu getting some attention for next season

Viewing 1 reply thread

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25770491/too-early-college-football-2019-all-america-team

Also gives credit to Utah’s run D in general.  Didn’t realize we ended up 2nd out of all the P5s in ypc given up at 3.6.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Leki is a boss. I think of all our returning defenders who could have left early, he is the most important. Not to take anything away from Anae or Blackmon, but his ability to command a double team on every single play really opens things up for our other linemen. It also creates gaps for our LBers to swarm to the ball or pressure the QB.

Our defense is going to be so damn good next season. Even after losing Chase and Cody, Bowen and Bernard are going to step in there and there won’t be much drop off.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I think Leki was the smartest to come back. He is a 3-5 rounder this year and has first round potential. Coming back could potentially take him from 1 million guaranteed to 20. 

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Leki’s our next Star.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

You believe Blackmon to be the same level as Fotu?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

JJ or Fotu will be the highest drafted Utes next season. I think Moss has a good shot at first round but I don’t see it happening. 

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Jaylon Johnson? Isn’t he going to be a junior?

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Yes he will be gone. Wanna wager some lunch on that?? Barring injury he will be a first or second round guy. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Leki Fotu getting some attention for next season