Line has gone from 15.5 to 14 today

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I guess this means the bets are coming in for ASU.  That surprises me since the firing of Herm.  I would think the betting would go the other way.

PNW Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pnwute

If you watched them play this weekend, it looked like the team had quit on Herm. Maybe the prevailing thought is that effort will go up with him gone this weekend.

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

Consistent with this, I would actually feel more confident with Herm at the healm this weekend. Although firings do not always wake a team up (see e.g., Nebraska this past weekend), they sometimes do. Herm was as good as fired from the beginning of this season, so the team had essentially quit and would have kept up that mentality all year with him at the healm.

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Yep, agree with Stone. Would’ve preferred Herm staying the HC for our game. It is possible that an interim coach / change infuses some enthusiasm into the team.

gandalf
      Ute Fan
      @gandalf

The line opened much lower. Jumped a lot with the news of Herm and now settling in.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

Could also be b/c of Tavion possibily not playing, which would leave us very thin w/ Curry’s injury.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

Relax everybody…..We’re going to beat ASU convincingly, with or w/out Herm.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Time and time again I’ve seen poor-performing teams fire their coach and uncork a huge win right after. They play loose and free.

Don’t be surprised if we get a really good game out of ASU this week.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Line has gone from 15.5 to 14 today