Lots of argument about the starters playing on Saturday, but the real question..

Viewing 3 reply threads

Guido
      Ute Fan
      @guidopescatore

…can we rest the PAC12 refs?  What are the odds that we could get refs from the Independent conference that our opponent plays in?  Or UHSAA refs?  Anything has to be better than refs who call targeting because they love to pretend that they are Genie in Aladdin when he is saying “One too many hits with the snake!”

Genie from Aladdin

Guido
      Ute Fan
      @guidopescatore

Sorry for the duplicate post – I went to edit the image tags on the original post, but it posted new.  Not sure what happened or how to delete…

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I thought TDS brings their officials since they are the visiting fan base can anyone confirm this?

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

I saw a tweet the other day that said refs will be from either the Big12 or MWC conference, but I can’t find it now.

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

I’m not sure how credible Cougarboard is but I found this: “crew will be a combination of Big XII and MWC officials at BYU’s choice.”

Link: Cougarboard

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

MWC are pretty s**tty just happy for a break from the P12 ones though. They are dangerously stupid like I don’t know how they stay alive stupid. 

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Yeah, the Pac-12 refs are taking the opportunity to load up on Romaine lettuce.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

The combination is just the company that serves both conferences is CFO-West -They’ve done all the recent TDS @RES games

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

How about we bring in officials from another conference for the title game in Santa Clara?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Lots of argument about the starters playing on Saturday, but the real question..